End of Summer End of Summer

Reminds of of some of DJ KaW's stuff

He's not a newgounder, but his songs are in ITG (In the groove; like a better DDR) and they sound something like this. Look up a song called Dawn.
I'm definitly going to recomend this song to a friend so he can StepChart it for a custom ITG song.

A8 - Magnus A8 - Magnus

Wow, this is totally Kingdom hearts

It sounds almost exactly like one of the songs from it.

Automation Credibility Automation Credibility

I love that beat!

This tune really got my head bangin' to the beat. Definitly a cool track, only with it were longer.

Dark Tower--_--LOOP Dark Tower--_--LOOP

Sounds sick

I love the trippy sound skips, and how it loops almost perfectly. Good job.

~PROXER~

!~@_Geno's Forest F-Zero_@~! !~@_Geno's Forest F-Zero_@~!

Geno as an F-Zero Racer!

Sounds fanatical! I love it!

FF6 - Dancing Mad Parts 2 & 3 FF6 - Dancing Mad Parts 2 & 3

I remember this theme

At first I just thought it was the intro theme, but then the Guitaurs began sluggin' it out, and I was like "Woah, check out those Gi-tawhz!"
hehe, nice dude. Oh, and if you get the chance, you think you could send me a copy of the English Rom of FF6. I cant find it anywhere. My email is in my profile!

ZombiePosessor responds:

Haha, cool, thanks for the review. I couldn't find an english FF6 anywhere, sorry dude.

Super Mario RPG - Forest Super Mario RPG - Forest

Definitly the best Mario game to date.

Super Mario RPG was the perfect Mario game. I'm real glad there are people that keep it alive. Those were the glory days of Mario, Now it's just endless Mario party games that just plain suck. XP

ZombiePosessor responds:

Well, the first 3 mario party games were ok. Now its all these mario sports games. fuck that. thanks for the comment.

Sonic II - Casino Night Zone Sonic II - Casino Night Zone

I've always loved this song

I can still remember playin' this with my friend, and I'd always sing along with this, and eventually made up my own lyrics, hehe.
My only beef is that there are a few ill timed notes here and there, a few at the start, and a few more near the end, but other than that, keep on wailin' dude!

Mother 1 - Pollyanna Mother 1 - Pollyanna

*Yawwwwwwn*

Sounds... absolutely... beauti~Yawwwwn~Ful..

Nighty night.... Zzzz

Hahaha, maybe thats why its getting so many 0s, because it puts people to sleep

Final Fantasy 6 - Boss Battle Final Fantasy 6 - Boss Battle

I love FF6

*Sigh* Brings back many-a-happy memory of when I could still find a good translated copy of Final Fantasy VI for my emulator. Sweet... wait a sec, I hadent even noticed this thing had looped!