WGJ4K: Robert Burgless WGJ4K: Robert Burgless

Turned into a podcast.

Heh, lost interest in animating? Equal time with a wall shot as with rest of it.
...
Nope, make that more time staring at the wall while they argued.

Ryu's Revenge Ryu's Revenge

A slow start, but good.

The animation at first had be skeptical, but it quickly shaped up.
Hehe, "Oh, we got a flyer."

Twilight: The Broodening Twilight: The Broodening

Good, now I don't have to watch the actual movie.

I kept hearing from everyone how terrible that movie was, and now that I got that 5 minutes summary of it I don't have to embarrass myself by actually seeing it.

Madness Aggregation Madness Aggregation

It's like christmas came early

The words "Ohmahfahgawed" were the words out of my mouth when I saw this on front page.

Fågelskrämman Fågelskrämman

Ohhh, so very close.

it was good right up to the finish. I felt like I was watching some Olympic 100 meter dash, and someone just face-planted right at the finish line.
Metaphoric or not, I think it really would have done better without the scarecrow transcending.

$00pah NiN10Doh! $00pah NiN10Doh!

*Standing ovation*

Bravo! Bravo! This definitely peaks it in my eyes as far as NG collabs go. Usually there's at least one part in a collab that I just have to skip, but this one... All the way through and I loved every piece of it.
Hehe, oh Richie... You're such a poke-perv. I love yah' for it.
"WHERE THE F*** IS THE PAUSE BUTTON!!?!?!?!"

MOAPAC - Episode 1 MOAPAC - Episode 1

I need to know something

Where did you get that Newgrounds opener clip. I could really use that, but I'm not sure where to find it.

RhysMus responds:

wonderful review, i got it from some dude. hehe

TC Round 3: Wacky Races TC Round 3: Wacky Races

Nice cameos

Funny. Noticed the Tau Pulse Rifle in the back of the car.

I.a.a.a.t.t.i.t.a.w.a.r.i I.a.a.a.t.t.i.t.a.w.a.r.i

From 1.58 to 1.56.

Find everything that you think needs improvement in this animation and remove it, just to see how it would look. Unless, of course, you've already done that, which it looks like you have. I would suggest removing more and making those better as well. Take that tree on back to your workshop and fix that light that won't light on one side, then bring it back here.

Grand Theft Awesome Grand Theft Awesome

Just as good.

Great, considering it was at least twice as long as a lot of Egorapter's Awesomes.